The Innovative Educator

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Today I completed 7 more lessons at Codecademy.  I've earned 12 badges and have completed 6 courses overall.  Some things are easier to remember than others and the hints don't always give me enough information.  So I do write a lot down as I go on paper.  I even copy and paste each lessons's code, since sometimes it loses my previous work, that I need to expand on.  That is more than a little frustrating.

It does require me to think, which I like.  And I can imagine the possibilities of what I might be able to create in the future.   For now, I'm just taking it slow, reflecting and really concentrating on learning it.  I've not set any personal goals or timelines with this project.   So we'll see how it goes...  

No comments:

Post a Comment